Topics
IGN
Axons

IGN: Axons

Date of ban: 31/03/2020

Banned by: M310N

Ban reason: Violation of Pacifist Kingdom

Why should we unban you?

Firstly, in my response to my ban I was a little annoyed. I don't feel this ban was in general a fair response to the whole situation, however a server has rules and in your eyes yes, I violated them rules. However in mine, I don't think I did, to say the least, I would think this ban was very hard to consider as the exact spot I killed the user wasn't actually claimed, it was just besided the claimed area giving me access to break and build in there, which if you was to use coreprotect, you may see my blocks there, if not they was destroyed. Secondly I am sorry for the trouble that I caused today, I know it was a very streched ban but I can see where you're coming from with it, any issues I made yes, I am deeply sorry to the user, magicmagna, for what happened. Lastly thanks for reading, and I hope you take into consideration my point of view of things.

What will you do differently next time?

Next time I will not go anywhere near a pacifist kingdom and use any way to try and kill them. I will stay far away from any of these kingdoms infact making it impossible for doing such a thing again.

Axons · 2 months ago · Last edited: about 1 month ago
Depthsh0t

Depthsh0t

Topics
IGN
Depthsh0t

Axons was only their upon my requet in the begining he trying to help me out and didnt know what i was doing. Please consider this in his appeal. Thank you

Depthsh0t · 2 months ago
M310N

M310N

OWNER
Topics
IGN
M310N

The unconfirmed fact that you killed the user in a chunk that wasn't claimed is small detail that does not deserve to be argued against. The point of the pacifist Kingdom rules is to ensure that pacifist Kingdom players have a safe space to play on the server, and the fact that you assisted and helped others kill a pacifist player multiple times anywhere close to their territory is in itself bannable.

However, seeing as Depth has vouched for you, and hoping that I can trust you on your answer to the last question, I have reduced your ban time by 12 hours.

M310N · 2 months ago