Reverting back to tickets
Started by Davyaan

Davyaan

Davyaan

Topics
IGN
Davyaan

Salutations,

Lately, I've wanted to suggest a plugin, but I realize there is a new system for your suggestions and reporting.

The current method you have does not seem practical, as it is quite lazy. Recreating the unique version you've had may seem more efficient for those who yearn it more.

To remind you, the system you had long before this current one was incredibly fast, you would gain an instant reply as for the staff were always online.

When you look for a server, you want complicated and detailed gameplay that will last. Alongside with that, you also want an online staff member who will do their job correctly, and always know how to answer everything immediately, and do their job efficiently. However, the system you present does not fit well with the desires of your players, as they have been leaving more often. 

Furthermore, I present a simple system that will expand your server as before.

I sent a link to check the bot out, and I have not seen the selected BOT inside your Discord server. I see no reason why you should not add this; it would be extremely quick to receive a reply by a staff member, or even so get help on a subject that is serious and should be quiet, and as for your forums, it is not quiet.

Yours truly, Davyan

If you want a walkthrough on how to use the bot, just DM me, it is Davyan#7367.

Davyaan · 8 months ago
Davyaan

Davyaan

Topics
IGN
Davyaan

e4845acb9c5b160b6b6f5ab56bf74c6a.png

c74e38eb95a6d5a6fedbe08aae108d3c.png

Davyaan · 8 months ago
Davyaan

Davyaan

Topics
IGN
Davyaan

Link to the bot: https://top.gg/bot/508391840525975553

Davyaan · 8 months ago
Xerge

Xerge

ADMIN
Topics
IGN
Xerge
"Ask and you shall receive"

Hey! Thanks for the suggestion. After some review we have made a decision:
The ticket system has been implemented. Thread will be locked in 24 hours.

Xerge · 8 months ago · Last edited: 8 months ago